At 12:16 today, elements of the Japanese media reported that the North Korean missile had been launched. Residents of the notionally effected prefectures later made their anger known when it was discovered to be a false alarm. Hearing that now makes me question whether the rumours of a second bust-up between Brad and Angelina are in fact true.
- Everything Previous to Now was an Assumption
- The Threat of the Media Coverage
- The Need for Negociati…
- The North Joins an Exclusive Club. Congratulations?
- Time Waits for No Man
- Launch Wrongly Reported in Japan
- BBC says North Korea says “soon”
- Kim Jong-il Bunkers Down
- North Korea Threatens Stronger Measures