KBS 1 is demonstrating its ballistic media capabilities with by far the best interactive map of the region, although the problem with scale in annotating such things renders the missile the length of Sweden, which is, as might be their wont, overstating the North’s threat. The presenter is appropriately semi-grave in his commentary and just occasionally befuddled enough to convey the sense that this is happening now and there’s an outside chance that everyone in the building might die. I have no link.
- Everything Previous to Now was an Assumption
- The Threat of the Media Coverage
- The Need for Negociati…
- The North Joins an Exclusive Club. Congratulations?
- Time Waits for No Man
- Launch Wrongly Reported in Japan
- BBC says North Korea says “soon”
- Kim Jong-il Bunkers Down
- North Korea Threatens Stronger Measures